Monday, November 1, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 9

Something you’re proud of in the past few days

There are a couple of things that I am proud of these last few days. The first are two things that I am not finished with but will post pictures when I am. 
1. I am proud of my Nook bag converted from a polyester bag from Toys R Us. I can't wait to have it finished. Just need to have a few moments to sit down and finish the top seam, add the handles, add the button, and the flap for the button hole. 
2. I am working on a crocheted Christmas wreath. It is all my own design and it is turning out really great! I am excited to see how it comes out but am proud of how it is even now.
3. Sherwood. He just makes me smile and I am so proud of everything he has done and is learning. 
4. My husband, at this moment, being a trooper and studying on the couch since my sewing is taking up the table. Also dedicating himself to his studying. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment