I've fallen behind on my blog challenge. The last few days have been pretty crazy. Yesterday was Dover's Halloween. We had a great night with some friends of ours. First at a one year old's birthday party, and later with some friends at their house, watching movies. Sherwood was unimpressed with any of Halloween. We didn't dress him up or anything but we probably will next year or the year after. I still don't know how I feel about trick or treating but I do know that it is fun to dress up. Sherwood is just too young to care at this point. Anyway, that is a side note. Just wanted to share. Here's the blog challenge of the day.
Short term goals for this month and why (in no particular order)
1. Finish my bag for my Nook and put it up on my blog. I am almost finished! I just need to sit down and sew a few more parts together.
2. Finish the crocheted wreath that I am creating and get it on artfire.com to sell. I would also like to get some Christmas crafts done in the next week or two so that they can get online before Thanksgiving.
3. Get family pictures taken. Need to get Aaron and I clothes for it. These will be our first and we want them for Christmas.
4. Put together our family newsletter. Get it printed and mailed out (I still need addresses!). I am doing this instead of Christmas cards
5. Start an afghan for baby #2 (we will know the gender on the 15th if he/she cooperates), so that it will be ready before he/she is born.
6. Introduce Sherwood to pureed fruits and veggies. I have given up on the rice cereal because that doesn't seem to settle well with him, but fruits and veggies might work.
7. Read 1984 (with Nenna, hopefully). I have been wanting to read this book for a long time. It will be great to finally do so.
8. Shop for Christmas presents and somehow doing it inexpensively. Money is tight but I would still like to have a good Christmas.
9. Finish my December scrapbook so it is ready for December. Maybe make a few to sell on artfire.com.
10. Get in the Christmas spirit! Deep cleaning, decorating, music, movies...It is the MOST WONDERFUL time of the YEAR!! (1 month, 3 weeks, and 4 days to Christmas!). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment