Another picture of you and your friends
This is an oldie but one of my faves. Sara, Krystal, and I took this right before I left California in June 2006. Even though I have a lot of pictures of the three of us (alot of them at Disneyland), I think this is my favorite. It sums up all the great times we had together. I miss my girls.
Unfortunately I don't really have any pictures of my friends here in Delaware. I stole this one off of Nenna's facebook. This was the 4th of July. We had all gathered together to watch the fireworks in the parking lot of the old mall. I am not a fan of how I look in this picture but I did just have a baby a month before. In this picture is Nenna, Beth, Sam (Z's friend), and Rachel. Nenna and I spend a lot of great time together since we are both stay at home mom's. I am blessed to be a part of such a great group of people.



No comments:
Post a Comment