Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 4

A habit you wish you didn't have.

I think that the thing I do that bugs me the most is start something, usually whole-heartedly, and then after investing a large amount of time, and sometimes money into the project, I get tired of it and forget about it. Right now I have some super cute baby fabric just hanging out in the closet upstairs, for example. It was originally intended to be used to make crib things for Sherwood but didn't get done before he was born, and now I just don't have the desire. This has been a problem for years. When I was younger, I drove my mom crazy because I would read multiple books at once and not finish any of them. It didn't bother me any but I know that it bothered her, even though they were library books (that's not to say that I didn't ever finish books because I did all the time, just left a lot unread as well). I get very indecisive at times and that contributes to my inability to continue a project. I hate to commit to things sometimes. But I really wish that I would follow through more often when I begin to do things.

No comments:

Post a Comment